- Launch MyHarmony app on PC.
- Press Alt+F9 to open the advanced tools menu
- Scroll the window to find your Harmony model.
- Select "Factory Reset" for the appropriate model. This does not do anything immediately.
- Steps 1-4 will be displayed for completing a Factory Reset. We are only doing Step 1. "Restore" here means "Rollback".
- Connect your Harmony hub to the PC via micro-USB.
- Within a few minutes, it will be detected by MyHarmony and display Remote Model, Firmware Version, and Hardware revision. The Restore button will be enabled.
- Click "Restore" and wait. (Now is the first time that it actually describes that it's a rollback!)
- When it completes, you should be on Firmware Version 4.15.193. Disconnect the hub from the PC and return it to its original location.
You might want to block WAN traffic to and from your Harmony hubs till an update it posted.