- Resolution is 2560*1440 (Full 2K from a 5 MP sensor)
- 4X Optical Zoom, 2.8-12mm that yields a viewing angle: 100° in wide angle mode to 36° zoomed in. Note it does not reset to widest angle when rebooted like many do.
- Night Vision rated up to 100ft with 36pcs LED
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n with both 2.4 and 5 Ghz radios
- Built-in 16GB Micro SD Card for storage
- Auto focus not fixed focus
- Does not require a plug in to view from a browser
- Android app finds camera
- Audio seems a bit tough to get at.
- Auto focus can be a bit slow.
DownsideThe mount and the antennae interfere with each other if angled to the side.
Almost twice the length of the Amcrest IP3M-943W and a bit wider and a bit more expensive but you get a 4 X motorized zoom, a 5 Ghz WiFi radio, auto focus and audio for the bit extra.
Blue Iris SetupIs pretty much straight forward but I have not found a way to get the audio stream yet.
The compare testsAll 3 camera were mounted next to each other on the same post with the IR flood so IR coverage is not a factor in image quality. Top to bottom Escam QD900 (Gate39) with a 16 mm lens installed, the Reolink RLC-411WS (IPcam61) and a Foscam FI9804 (IPcam44)
First off contrast with the sun out and the Reolink
Similar with the night shots
The Reolink in wide angle mode
Though it has a wider view and more contrast than the Foscam
The Reolink in zoomed actually does not look quite as well as the one from
Here are the shots for testing recognition at just over 100 feet. At first glance it might look like the Escam wins given its tighter angle making the subject larger in the pics
Here are the shots for testing recognition at close to 200 feet with similar relative results.
USG Business Grade 4MP H.265 IP Bullet Security Camera : Telephoto MOTORIZED 5-50mm Auto-Focus Lens, Power Over Ethernet, 72x IR LEDs, 32GB microSD Card, Weatherproof, ONVIF 2.4