- Find your house
- stick a virtual cam on it
- Move the person icon to the middle of where you want focus
- pull in the sides of the triangle
- see what it says Distance and HFoV
- You can then play with resolutions to get a basic idea of the detail you would see if a person was standing at that location.
- You now have the spec you need for that cam.
- Repeat till you have everything you want covered, covered.
What you end up looks something like this (totally random house in Australia)
Now granted you will probably need to round those to standard value or plan on getting zoomables to get the view angles you want.
Note too if a cam just says view angle instead of horizontal view angle it probably means diagonal which is a bit larger.